Loving God’s Word Softcover
Bible apathy is rampant in today’s modern culture, even among Christians. In Loving God’s Word, Seth Kniep presents Scripture to slay the dreaded enemy of Bible apathy. He outlines 7 strategies from Psalm 119 that are inspiring and practical. Read this book to invigorate the believer to a greater love for God’s Word.
The Seven Strategies are to:
- Embark on God’s word is the path to knowing God.
- Revere God’s word with awesome wonder.
- Cling to God’s Word like a rock in a storm.
- Follow God’s word as a guide in prayer.
- Shine God’s word on your heart and life.
- Flee to God’s word as a refuge for persecution.
- Resolve to live gods word now and forever.
Exposition on Psalm 119
In his book, Seth thoroughly unpacks Psalm 119 in layman’s terms and makes it practical to everyday life. He digs deep into the author’s intent and the value for the reader.
First, Seth gives an introduction to Psalm 119. He explains the format and describes the motivation for the writing of the book. Then he explains why we should read it. There are 24 chapters with “Questions for Contemplation” after each chapter.
Used Loving God’s Word to:
- stoke your passion for God’s word like never before.
- Lead a small group with chapter study questions.
- Prepare 22 sermon outlines for every eight first section of Psalm 119.
- Find gripping quotes and illustrations to learn, apply, and teach this incredible chapter.
“Pastors and church leaders will find Loving God’s Word to be thoroughly biblical and eminently practical, a truly timeless resource…”
–Irv Busenitz, ThD., Author, V.P. Ac. Admin., The Master’s Seminary
“Loving God’s Word is more than an exposition of Psalm 119. It is an exposition with artful illustration and personal application which results in exciting the passion for God’s Word.”
— Pastor Jack Hughes, D. Min, Author, Pastor of Calvary Bible Church, Burbank