Gods Plan My Response
Gods Plan… My Response is an illustrated curriculum which guides a teen’s or adult’s steps toward a relationship with God. It is a 96 page, 6×9 inch, workbook style manual that covers the steps to a relationship with God. In the processGods Plan… My Response is an illustrated curriculum which guides a teen’s or adult’s steps toward a relationship, they are prepared for baptism through research into Scripture. Gods Plan… My Response is designed for Jr. Hi through adult. It is appropriate for classroom setting, one to one discipleship or individual and family study.
“Gods Plan My Response” is:
- 4 Dynamic sessions.
- 96 pages.
- for Jr. Hi and High School students.
The four chapters cover:
1. Who God is, His character and attributes. We can begin to trust Him after we know His character.
2. Creation, the fall and our sin problem. Then God’s wonderful solution in Christ- with an opportunity for the students to receive Him if they haven’t before.
3. The “who, what, when, where, and why” of believer’s immersion baptism.
4. Walking according to God’s game plan. (Basic discipleship)
There are Illustrations on almost every page and the answers are found directly in Scripture. The book includes NIV Scripture, puzzles and a glossary, and a review section after every chapter. Gods Plan My Response is teacher/parent friendly and the perfect solution for your teen’s baptism preparation.
Gods Plan My Response was co-written by Laurie Donahue and Ralph Rittenhouse.
Laurie has written 5 other books for children. Her author website is LaurieDonahue.com. She says, “I am an author, speaker and mentor of children’s ministry leaders, teachers and parents. I help children’s leaders and parents invest themselves in training children in biblical Truth in a way that is productive. My desire is for children to grow to spiritual maturity and become responsive teens and adults. It is my goal to help simplify the complicated for both the teacher and the student in spiritual things that REALLY matter.”
Ralph is Lead Pastor of Camarillo Community Church.