Nothing is more important than the spiritual training of your children,
And the answer for kids baptism is here.
Over 45,000 copies of God Should I Be Baptized? have been sold since 1995 and continues to be popular because of its strong biblical content. The original illustrated workbook curriculum guides steps in kids baptism toward a relationship with God and prepares him or her for believer’s baptism. It is newly revised, however it’s the same great book, but a different size. The new format is easier to handle and sits nicely on a shelf!
God Should I Be Baptized? is written by Laurie Donahue and Ralph Rittenhouse and has served children’s ministry leaders and parents of children for 20 years.
“God… Should I Be Baptized” is:
- 4 Dynamic sessions!
- 96 pages
- 7.5 x 9.25 workbook style
- keepsake manual
- for 8-12 year old students
It thoroughly covers the steps to a relationship with God and the basics of discipleship and prepares the student for a believer’s water child baptism through research into Scripture. This book is suited for individual use or classroom setting.
The four chapters cover:
1. Who God is, His character and attributes. We can begin to trust Him after we know His character.
2. Creation, the fall and our sin problem. Then God’s wonderful solution in Christ- with an opportunity to receive Him for students that haven’t yet.
3. The “who, what, when, where, and why” of believer’s immersion baptism.
4. Walking according to God’s game plan. (Basic discipleship)
God- Should I Be Baptized? has adequate space to write answers! There are Illustrations on almost every page and the answers are found directly in Scripture! It includes NIV Scripture, Puzzles and Glossary, Review Section, and Instructions for Baptism day! It also includes photo page, journal page and a certificate! God- Should I Be Baptized? is teacher/parent friendly and the perfect solution for your kids baptism preparation.